PROOF OF IDENTITY
As training and assessment services performed by Logisafe often result in a Nationally Recognised Qualification, Students must provide documentation that supports his/her true identity.
The following legal requirements are observed by Logisafe for any training &/or assessment activities performed unless prior approval has been sought & satisfactory evidence of identity can be verified in other ways.
- Original documents showing a photo & current residential address must be presented at time of enrolment.
- At least one of the documents must be from the list below.
- Documents must be Australian issue, unless otherwise stated.
Acceptable Proof of Identity Documents:
- Drivers Licence
- Medicare Card
- Visa with Non-Australian Passport (for international students)
- Birth Certificate *Please note - an extract is not sufficient
- Certificate of Registration by Descent
- NZ Passport
NOTE regarding High Risk Work Licences: The NSW regulator requires 100 points of ID to be presented at Assessment, and all Regulators require 100 points of ID at application for a HRWL.
What makes up 100 points of ID in NSW
What makes up 100 points of ID in QLD
Exception for school students:
School students who cannot comply with the ID requirements set out above must provide a birth certificate, passport or Australian Citizenship Certificate (mandatory), and one other proof that may be:
- Students school identity card
- Student’s library card
- Student bus pass
- Signed letter (on school letterhead) from the School Principal
- Current credit card, account card or passbook from a banking institution
- Mobile phone account in their name less than one year old.
- If any of these documents are being mailed, they will need to be certified by a Justice of the Peace.
In some instances, if the applicant is unable to provide sufficient documentary evidence, a Statutory Declaration may be an acceptable alternative provided prior approval has been granted by Logisafe Head Office. This must be completed by the applicant & witnessed by a Justice of the Peace.
Please contact Logisafe if you cannot provide the stated ID documents, or if you are unsure whether your documents are sufficient to meet the requirements.