Our range of services includes:
WORKPLACE TRAINING & ASSESSMENT:
All courses offered are developed in accordance with AQF Standards and focus on an effective and enjoyable learning environment that produces positive outcomes.
Logisafe Representatives are qualified experienced professionals that provide quality Training and Assessment services. We believe the personal motivation of our Representatives and their willingness to assist plays a large part in ensuring Client satisfaction. Trainees are encouraged to achieve positive results through increasing skills and awareness in their chosen activity and realising their own personal potential.
A variety of courses are available:
- Nationally recognised training is offered through both Logisafe’s own accreditation as a Registered Training Organisation and through partnership with other registered organisations.
- Training / Assessment required under State legislation: Trainers and Assessors have been approved / accredited by either (or both) NSW and Qld governing bodies to provide training and or assessment for these qualifications.
- Industry recognised training:
- Client specific training: Individual training courses can be developed to satisfy the requirement to provide training and awareness for specific activities and roles, but for which no recognised training is available. Logisafe has the expertise, qualifications and willingness to consult with individual Clients to develop and deliver training and, if necessary, assessment to meet specific needs.
Individual Trainers and Assessors have been carefully selected to ensure they can demonstrate:
- Knowledge of and experience in the field
- All necessary qualifications / authorisations
- A commitment to promoting a procative learning environment.
Please contact the Logisafe office to discuss how we can meet your needs.
As well as providing general guidance, Logisafe is available to assist with preparation and implementation of management systems and documentation compliant with:
- Work Health & Safety Act and Regulations 2011
- AS/NZS 4801:2001 - Occupational health and safety management systems - Specification with guidance for use
- AS/NZS ISO 9001: 2008 - Quality Management Systems - Requirements
- ISO14001:2004 - Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use
- Standards for Registered Training Organisations 2015
We can also assist with audit needs, with Brenda Grant being a qualified Lead Auditor in in OHS and Quality Management Systems.